8 Aug 2006

Blogger Gets Ball and Chain

Hi everybody,

thought that I should let you know that I will be taking a break for a few days from 'cut and paste' activities and I will be away from the internet.

I should return sometime next week but not at my usual level. The reason is that even though I spend way too much time on this damn blog thing, I have managed to keep a relationship going long enough to actually propose and receive a positive response. That's right I am getting married this Friday and will have a few days break after that.

So I hope you don't think I have abandoned the site. I have not been abducted by the ISA or MI5 in the UK.

Take care.




12 comments:

q. said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

enjoy yourself; dont hurry back

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! To a blissful marriage ahead! =)
Visit Singapore again, won't you? And this time, bring the First Lady of Singabloodypore.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your honeymoon! =)

Ⓜatilah $ingapura⚠️ said...

Hey soci,

All the shit in the world, is unimportant. Having a good life-partner is extremely important.

May you both have a happy life together!

Heartiest congratulations!

Anonymous said...

WOW!

Congrats! Happy you found a mate for life! Wish you a life fill with blessings, joy and bliss with each other...


Ron

Anonymous said...

I am really happy to hear it. Go and enjoy life. Politics is no fun.

Gilbert Koh aka Mr Wang said...

Congrats, Soci!

Anonymous said...

Well Done and congrats !


Our best wishes to you and your wife for a:
Have a Happy and Blissful Married Life !

Anonymous said...

Congratulations & Best Wihes

Anonymous said...

"Positive response". You make it sound like a survey or something. Congratulations, and all the best to you two! :)

Anonymous said...

Be certain she has no connections with MI6 or PAP either? If you visit Singapore, don't come with the wife. It's called not putting all your eggs in one basket. Other than that, congrats.